Sunday, February 17, 2013

Welcome...

Hello and welcome to my little cooking corner of the world! At the prompting of some good friends I've decided to start a cooking blog to share recipes that I've tried and enjoyed.

My college roommates will tell you that I was not someone who cooked in the past unless you considered preparing a package of rice-a-roni cooking! With time though I've come to not only enjoy cooking but love it! I love trying new recipes and experimenting in the kitchen, and luckily my husband and son don't mind being my guinea pigs. Most of the recipes you'll see here are ones that I've come across in cookbooks, through friends or family, or from other cooking blogs that I've discovered via Pinterest (of which I have a major addiction!).

Thanks for joining me; I hope you'll find some recipes that you too enjoy, and that maybe you'll also discover your own love of cooking and the satisfaction that comes with preparing a dash of something delicious for you and your family & friends to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment