Friday, July 12, 2013

Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake...

Yes, you read that correctly...cinnamon roll and cheesecake together! This was another Pinterest find and it is a decadent treat to share with those you love! Now I will absolutely be the first to tell you that although I love cheesecake I've always been a bit intimidated by it, but my husband and I decided to attempt this one together and it was definitely worth the effort. It is a great dessert to take to a get-together so you can share the love, because otherwise you'll likely be tempted to eat too much of it yourself! Thanks to The Girl Who Ate Everything for this delicious Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake dessert!

My mother in law is a cheesecake pro and she taught us the trick of placing a jelly roll pan with water in it on the rack underneath the cheesecake while it's cooking in the oven to help prevent cracking.

Just something to keep in mind when baking this the cheesecake, it did take close to 70 minutes to bake in our oven and not the 45-55 the recipe suggested.

It's like a cinnabon cheesecake combined, and one I'm certain you and your friends or family will love!



No comments:

Post a Comment