Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Crockpot Angel Chicken...

This is one of my absolute favorite crock pot dishes and is another recipe I have my friend Sara to thank for! It is so delicious and simple and the leftovers are seriously amazing too! At Sara's suggestion I have changed the original Angel Chicken recipe a bit. Instead of chicken breasts we always use just over a pound of chicken tenders. We also use half a container of cream cheese that's the chive & onion flavor...then we use the other half in a week or two when we make this dish again (we make it that often we like it so much)!  Also we use two packets of the Italian salad dressing mix & a can of golden mushroom soup and otherwise follow the recipe for the other ingredients. It only takes 4-5 hours in the crock pot and then serve over angel hair pasta. It's not a photogenic dish but trust me this is one your whole family will love!


No comments:

Post a Comment