Monday, March 18, 2013

Mocha Cappuccino Puppy Chow...

Don't say you haven't been warned, this snack is SO addicting and will not last long if you make it! Came across this Mocha Cappuccino Puppy Chow recipe on Pinterest and decided to throw it together for a neighborhood get-together. It had been years since I'd had puppy chow and wow, I had forgotten how tasty it can be, but this new spin on it brought it to a whole new level!

If you have a sweet tooth this is sure to satisfy. Careful though, it's hard to stop eating it! I've found this is one of those dessert snacks that it's best if I only make when we're going to be able to share it with others to ensure it is not all consumed only by us! My husband with the huge sweet tooth has deemed this one superior to the original puppy chow recipe, and he doesn't mess around!



I made mine without the Espresso candy cups she listed in her recipe as I couldn't find any at our grocery store, and it was still amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment