Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies...

I've been a bit behind in posting these, I made them during our last snow storm and it's now in the high 80's! Anyway, I'm a huge fan of salted caramel drinks and desserts so I knew when I saw this recipe for Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies on Pinterest that I was going to have to try them. They were so delicious and I loved her tip that adding cornstarch to the dough makes the cookies soft! I'm still learning in terms of baking and had never tried this before; will definitely try to remember this for future cookie recipes!





4 comments:

  1. Yum! I just recently tried the salted caramel chocolate chip cookie bars from the same blog. They were good too! http://www.twopeasandtheirpod.com/chocolate-chip-salted-caramel-cookie-bars/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Megan!!! I definitely need to try those, another friend also mentioned to me how good those bars are and you two are two of the best cooks I know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha...I don't know about that. I almost closed my kitchen after making a 9 layer cake with Luke hanging from my pant leg!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See the fact that you would even attempt a 9 layer cake with a toddler present shows the depths of your cooking talents:)

      Delete