Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Spaghetti squash with feta, dried cranberries and green onions....

I had actually never tried spaghetti squash until a couple of years ago. It was one of those unknown foods in terms of preparation but I'm so glad I tried it because we love it, and it really is easy to prepare! This is one of our favorite ways to enjoy spaghetti squash, with the delicious combination of feta, dried cranberries and green onions in this recipe!  I actually prefer if without the rice vinegar/EVOO dressing but my husband likes a little of the dressing so I typically serve it on the side. This makes a delicious side dish and can be served warm or at room temperature!


Tip from Rebecca's kitchen: If you don't want to heat up your oven you can also just cook the spaghetti squash in the microwave. Just poke holes in it with a fork all over and then cook it for around 15min. Cut it down the middle when done, remove the seeds and then take your fork to twist out the squash noodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment