Friday, May 31, 2013

Thai Pineapple Fried Rice...

This Thai Pineapple Fried Rice was one of those dishes that the minute I saw it on Pinterest I knew it was going to be a keeper and one that our family would love. There are so many great flavors and textures in this dish. I've tried a couple of dishes from Closet Cooking now, and both have been incredibly delicious!

It's also a great dish to add or substitute vegetables based on your family's preferences. For example, instead of using peas I added a large head of broccoli since our family prefers this vegetable. I also omitted the red chili as I didn't want the dish to be too spicy for my toddler. We add a bit more pineapple than the recipe calls for and use brown rice.

This dish is amazing and another leftover that we love to eat the following day!

Beautiful and delicious...this is one you've got to try...



No comments:

Post a Comment