Friday, June 7, 2013

Baked Carrot Cake Oatmeal...

We love carrot cake and baked oatmeal so when I saw this Baked Carrot Cake Oatmeal recipe on Pinterest it was a must try!

I love breakfast dishes like this that I can make ahead the night before, throw in the fridge, and then pop in the oven in the morning, and this one is definitely a keeper in our house!!!

Tip from Rebecca's kitchen: Using the food processor to shred the carrots for this dish makes prep much easier! I've also doubled the recipe and made it in a 9x13 pan when serving for guests. I leave out the unsweetened coconut in the recipe and for the glaze I've just added a little vanilla extract to the plain greek yogurt I have on hand. This oatmeal is really great reheated the next day if you have leftovers! Our toddler devours it whenever I make it!

Just out of the oven before glaze is added


No comments:

Post a Comment